Sande is known for a variety of workshops. Her trainings have helped thousands of individuals in both private and non-profit groups to transform their lives and workplace cultures.
Contact Sande today and explore the ways you can transform your environment.
- We Need to Talk About Suicide: Suicide happens to the young, old, rich, poor, sick, and healthy. Crisis statistics say eighty percent of people who attempt or complete suicide give some form of warning sign. In this workshop, Sande will educate attendees on spotting the warning signs of suicide.
- Intervention Strategies: Interventions are formal or informal situations where there is concern for the safety and well-being of another person. An intervention can be between one person and another person or a group of people who have gathered together with a specific goal in mind for a person who is in (or on the brink of being in) some sort of physical or emotional danger. The goal is to create a turning point where the person who is having challenges can find realistic and face saving ways to change their behavior and get out of their situation.
- Peer Counseling Programs: Our students are the first line defense against tragedy. As the eyes and ears of school campuses, proper training can teach them to spot warning signs and give them tools to avert impending crises. Get help planning and implementing a customized plan for your school campus. The first peer counseling program Sande created at Half Moon Bay high school is still going strong 30 years later. Her most recent venture at Centennial High School has become a model peer counseling program with student counselors become trainers and advisors to other schools.
- The Language of Money: Money really does make the world go around and it impacts life, relationships, and decision making. Understanding the language of money is akin to having a secret decoder ring that instructs you on ways to resolve issues when real money or some form of dollar value is involved.
- Personality Lingo: Sande provides workshops, trainings and trainer certifications in Personality Lingo. Visit the Personality Lingo page on this website for more information.
- Get the Job You Love - Love the Job You Have: Learn how to get your needs met through your work assignments, co-worker interactions and work environment Discover how to redesign your job to create a happier and more productive work life.